Submit your video!
Now you've learnt all about economic growth, what do you think? Film your own GDP speech and we'll post the best ones on ecnmy.org!
(Published contributors will also get a £50 Love2Shop voucher.)
Here's how to submit:
- Film your speech on your phone (you can use selfie mode, prop it against something, or ask a friend or family member to help out).
- Videos should be 2-3 minutes in length and ideally in landscape format.
- You and your parent or carer should read our policy on sharing videos.
- Print out this form to give your permission for the video to be shared with us and published - your teacher should be able to help with printing.
- You and your parent or carer should carefully read page 1 of the form.
- Your parent or carer should then fill in and sign page 2 of the form, and you should fill in and sign page 3, and then take photos of both of these pages.
- Submit the photos of both signed pages of your completed permission form and the video to us via this link.
That's it! If we want to publish your video, we'll be in touch.
Contact our Voices of the Economy team at email@example.com if you have any questions.